Royale Rajasthan Tour
Rajasthan Triangle Tour covering Jaipur (The Pink City), Jodhpur (The Blue City) & Udaipur (The White City) in 7 days.
7 days trip covering
- 2 nights stay in Jaipur (The Pink City)
- 2 nights stay in Jodhpur (The Blue City)
- 2 nights stay in Udaipur (The White City)
- Strart from Jaipur & End up in Udaipur
- 3* Hotels Used
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
After breakfast, transfer to Udaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel. Transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Parking and Toll tax
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- All tours, transfers & Sightseeing by A/c sedan car
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- Travel insurance
- Personal items of personal nature like porter age, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Optional Services like Entry fees, Massage, Boating, Etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Includes”.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments, sightseeing spots and museums