Kerala 5 Days Tour includes locations like; Munnar, Thekkady and Alleppey
Munnar is a famous hill station famous for Tea Gardens. Thekkady is a wildlife destination, famous for Periyar river. And Alleppey is worldwide famous for backwaters.
Kerala 5 Days Tour covers:
- 2nights stay in Munnar.
- 1night stay in Thekkady.
- 1night stay in Alleppey.
- Pickup & drop - Kochi (Cochin)
- All transfers & sightseeing
Pickup from Cochin Airport (or) Railway station, you will be transferred to Munnar by 4 hrs drive to through hill station. Enroute to Munnar, visit Rubber plantations, Valara waterfalls, Cheeyappara waterfalls, Kallar waterfalls, Karadippara view, and arrival at Munnar check in hotel over night stay at hotel.
Morning start to enjoy, full day Munnar local sight seen pleases , Photo point, Jungle honey bee nest, Mattupetti Dam and boating, Elephant arrival spot, Echo point, Kundala Lake, Top station, and back to Munnar city, After lunch go to Tea museum, Nyamakad waterfalls, Anaimudi view, (Rajamala) "South India highest peak- 8841ft, 2695 mts" Eravikulam National park, Blossom park, Pothamedu view, (Sunset view) Cardamom, Coffee & Pepper plantations, and over Night stay at hotel.
Morning check out the hotel, on the way Thekkady visit, Lockhart Gap view, Rock cave, power house waterfalls, Resort village view, Anaiyirangal Dam orange plantations, Spice garden, arrival at Thekkady, evening go to Thekkady local sight seen pleases the wildlife boating Periyar lake, and overnight stay at hotel.
Morning 7 o'clock check out the hotel, you will be transferred to Alleppey by 5 hrs drive on the way to Rubber plantations, waterfalls, and check in hotel / houseboat. This place known as "The Venice of the East". You will be amazed to see Arabian Sea and Punnamada lake Sunset, Sunrise, Fishing nets, and Nature in their pristine beauty. Overnight stay at Hotel / Houseboat.
Morning check out the hotel, you will be transferred to Cochin by 2 hour’s drive and drop at Kochi Airport/Railway.
Happy journey to Kerala comes to an end, but lovely memories will last forever.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Accommodation as per the itinerary above.
- Stay in well appointed room on double / twin occupancy
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers & sightseeing on a/c sedan class car
- All toll, taxes, driver bhata
- All applicable Hotel & Transport Taxes
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Any Airfare / Trainfare
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Optional Services like Safari, Elephant Ride and other adventure activities
- Personal Expenses such as entry tickets, shopping, bar bills, telephone, laundry, message, titbits etc
- Services not mentioned in "Cost Includes"