Golden Triangle Tour is undoubtedly the most famous tour of India. Golden Triangle Tour provides you a glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage. The guests are provided with a slice of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
This tour covers 3 of the most popular destionations of India: New Delhi (The Capital City), Agra (The Taj City) and Jaipur (The Pink City)
5days Golden Triangle Tour covering
- 1 night stay in New Delhi (The Capital City of India)
- 1 night stay in Agra (The City of Taj Mahal)
- 2 nights stay in Jaipur (The Pink City)
- Starts & End - New Delhi
- 3* Hotels Used
Arrive at Delhi Airport, you are welcomed by the team and then you will be transferred to your hotel. If time permits, then visit India Gate and Rajpath. Stay in Hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Visit Taj Mahal and Red Fort. Stay at hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival in Jaipur, check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort. On returning back to hotel, visit Jal Mahal. Stay at hotel.
After breakfast, take full day local tour of Jaipur. Visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Jantar Mantar, and do shopping in local market. Stay at hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel. Drive back to Delhi for your return journey.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Accommodation as per the itinerary above.
- Stay in well appointed room
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers & sightseeing on a/c sedan class car
- All toll, taxes, driver bhata
- All applicable Hotel & Transport Taxes
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Any Airfare / Trainfare
- Visa Charges
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Services not mentioned in "Cost Includes"
Frequently asked Questions
Yes, you can extend this tour like add 1 more night stay in New Delhi or add 1 night stay in Ranthambore National Park or Pushkar.
Charges for guides range from Rs. 1500/- to Rs. 3000/- per day depending upon the language.