Kumbh Mela is the largest gathering of humanity. The holiest pilgrimage in the world happens every 12 years (Kumbh Mela) and every 6 years (Ardh Kumbh). The gathering of devotes happens for only one purpose and that is the holy bath in the divine river waters.
Millions of people, who gather without any invitation, notice or summon from all over the globe to participate in the stream of knowledge and spirituality on the confluence of Rivers Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati (a mythological river).
Some Amazing Facts:
Gathering : More than 10Cr people attended last Kumbh. In 2019, it is expected to cross over 15Cr.
Formal Invitation : have been sent to PMs / Presidents of over 190 countries all over the world.
Dates : Start on 15-Jan-2019 till 4-Mar-2019
Parking : Biggest ever parking for vehicles will be made (16 Lakhs vehicles)
Land Acquire : Around 50-60 sq. Km have been acquired.
Promotion : “Chalo Kumbh Chalo” is running at full speed by Ministry of Tourism. “Pravasi Bharatiya Divas” will also be organised in Varanasi. UP Tourism will also promote the Kumbh Mela.
Bathing Dates of Kumbh Mela-2019 (15Jan – 4Mar 2019)
- Makar Sankranti (1st Shahi Snan) – 14/15 January
- Paush Purnima – 21 January
- Paush Ekadashi Snan – 31 January
- Mauni Amavasya (Main Royal Bath 2nd Shahi Snan) – 04 February
- Basant Panchami (3rd shahi Snan) – 10 February
- Maghi Ekadashi – 16 February
- Maghi Poornima – 19 February
- Maha Shivratri (also end date) – 04 March
For more details / bookings, please contact:
Right India Travels, New Delhi
+918447560003 / +919711623110 (Whatsapp)